Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 Santa:
 We don't really "do" Santa at our house.  But I guess all of Alanna's friends at school had been talking about him and she asked if we could go and meet him.  She said she wanted to ask him a question.  I took her to the mall and she was THRILLED to see him.  He winked at her and she squealed.  She kept saying that she had to ask him a question though.  When it was her turn, she ran up to him and had a grin ear to ear.  Her conversation went something like this:

S: Have you been a good girl this year?
A: Oh yes! Can I ask you a question?
S: Sure!
A: Santa, do you REALLY say 'Ho ho ho?"
S: (laughing) Yes, I really do!
A: Okay, good.  I thought so.

That was her big important question that she wanted to ask Santa.  So cute!!  As we were walking back to our car, Alanna said "Mom, I really think Santa is really real.  He's so nice."  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment