Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mommy's Big Helper:

 Sometimes I wear an apron when I cook.  I am really good at splashing, spilling, and sploshing things, so I need it to stay clean.  I totally forgot that I had purchased a little apron for Alanna so she could be my helper some day.  We found it and it has made dinner time so much fun!!!
She had to have her turn stirring everything and then she helped to set the table.  This is her full time job now and she does a GREAT job!    She also likes to fill everyone's glass up with water from the cooler.
 The biggest job she wanted to help with was cutting things.  She has begged to use a knife since she could say knife.  True story.  I gave her a butter knife and some grapes and she tried SO HARD but it just didn't work.
So I gave her a banana and VIOLA!  
She was so proud of herself and begs me to cut a banana every day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment