Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jackson Comes To Visit:

My BFF and her son came to visit us and we couldn't have been more excited!  I'm going to post a ton of pictures, so please bare with me here. =)  First of all, we made our first trip to the airport to pick them up.
Alanna was completely disgusted that she couldn't play any of the fun games there.  I was just amazed that they have machines in the airport.  I guess it shouldn't surprise me anymore, because they are everywhere here!
It was a long day of travel for them, but Jackson adjusted like a champ.  It's almost like we live in a different world here.  The time zone change is hard to get used to.
 We went to a pumpkin patch in the local apple orchard and Jackson insisted to carry our goodies to the cash register.  It was so cute how he threw that sack over his shoulder. =)
 It was fun having two little red heads together.
They had a blast on the rides at Circus Circus.

We took them to see some big fish and sting ray and sharks.  I think overall they liked the escalator the best though.  Haha.


Overall, it was a fun, fun time and it was super special for all of us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment