Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Soooooooooo.......

I haven't posted for awhile now.  I had lots of company, then I had dental surgery, then I had a second one.  Then I just didn't feel like blogging for awhile.  It was just a busy time for us.  But I'm back at it!!  I have so much to share, so bare with me. =)

First up.....Nana and Papa came to visit us in Las Vegas!  It was their first time.  We had so much fun!!
 We went to the Springs Preserve...
 We found a Nana Wall...


 Had an Easter egg hunt...

 And went to Red Rock Canyon to have a picnic...
 Saw M&M world...
And a 3D movie...
 Went to Hoover Dam...


And...we went to the Adventure Dome at Circus Circus...




 And Nana rode a roller coaster for the first time in 30+ years...

 We won a lot of prizes...and saw a ton of really neat things...
 We had Easter...

 And a ton more things in between....400 some pictures, but I could only post a few.  We had a blast and can't wait for Nana and Papa to come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment