Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Funnies:

We were visiting a friend this week,that lives on a big ranch on the outskirts of town, and it was time to leave.  I told Alanna we were going, and to please stay with me.  She of course promptly ran for the door and went outside on her own.  Little toot.  We had just had two days of constant rain (that we SOOO needed) and the driveway is made up of caliche.  Alanna was running straight for a mud puddle.  The thing she didn't realize, was that the puddle was about 5-6 inches deep.  She fell in head first and was soaked from head to toe.  We all just busted up laughing SO HARD!  She just sat there on her rear looking at her hands and saying "Make a mess!"

Had we not been tired and hungry, I would have thought to snap a picture, but I didn't.  Thankfully our friend let us come in and grab a quick bath.  I don't know how I would have gotten her home otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment