Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big Girl Car Seat: FLASHBACK

I'm trying to remember how old Alanna was when we bought this bigger car seat and I CAN'T REMEMBER!
(help mom!)

I think she was around 10 or 11 months old.

She was SO PROUD of this seat and loved being in it. 
(if you can't tell by the huge smile on her face)
She always held her little feet out like that too.  It was the funniest thing.  I used to grab her feet and smell them and tell her she had stinky feet.  
Such a fun game.


Not so fun with a two year old.  
They really DO stink now! HA!  

And that reminds me...she calls the stuff between her toes 'toe jammies' and I don't want to correct it because it's just too sweet.


There a few things I don't correct because I want to keep them for a little longer.


Deena = Woody from Toy Story
Toe Jammies = Toe Jam
Boogie = Boogers
And all her "R's" sound like "L's"

My personal favorite is "Bleet-oh" for "Burrito"!!





No comments:

Post a Comment