Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ranger, or Mule, or Gator?!?:

 So, I'm not totally sure what this thing is called....but Alanna wanted to ride it!  We were at my friend Jaymie's house and she came to me and said "Can I ride Wyatt's dad's truck?"  When I went outside, she was already in the drivers seat!  HA!
 She thinks this house is the funnest house in the world.  They always have something for her to pet, or ride, or be a part of.
 Mr. Ray was so nice and drove them around their property a couple times.  Alanna was grinning ear to ear each time I saw her.
This picture cracks me up because it looks like they are just flying past me but they really weren't even going very fast. (I promise!  I know all the grandma's reading this might be worried)
 Wyatt was such a sweet boy and kept his arm around Alanna the whole time.  We just love this family.
I think if Alanna had the choice of going to the zoo or Mrs. Jaymie's house, she'd choose her house every time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment