Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Basket O' Fun:

Last week, we thought Alanna had the chicken pox (turns out she didn't) so I kept her home all week long.  Guys, we SERIOUSLY got cabin fever and started going stir crazy!!!  Daddy is out of town, so it was just she and I, 24/7, with no where to go and nothing to do.  I'm surprised I have hair left.

Alanna came up with this fun little game and it made me laugh.  She tied her jump rope to a laundry basket and drug that thing around the house for hours!!  I still don't know to this day how she got that rope tied.  I think she just wrapped it over and over and over and it just stayed.  Anywho, she had all of her 'friends' in there, my flip flops, some books, a sword, her pail and shovel, sunglasses, and who knows what else.  
 When she got bored of this game, Mommy thought of a brilliant one all on her own!  Let's go back through the house and put everything away where it goes!  WOO!  I even set the timer to see if we could do it in under 5 minutes.  Thankfully we made it. ;)
 Blog didn't post yesterday...ugh.  
Be sure to go back and check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment