Friday, June 8, 2012

 Friday Funnies:

For Alanna's last week of school, I wanted to make some cupcakes for her and her friends.
(also Mamaw was coming and Alanna wanted her to come to her class!)

So, I went to pinterest and found the cutest idea for cupcakes made in ice cream cones.

The only problem was, mine went terribly, terribly, wrong!!!  I blame the frosting not setting up like it was supposed to.  And the Texas heat!  Yeah, that's what it was. ;)
 I wondered if they were as bad as I thought they were, so I showed them to Alanna. The first thing out of her mouth was that they looked like 'POO POO CONES!"  NOT something I wanted to take to a class of 2-3 year olds!  She and I couldn't stop laughing!!!  I texted a picture to several people to get their reactions and got the SAME thing.  It's official....I made poo poo cones!

Thankfully daddy saved the day!  He went out at 9pm to get me some sprinkles.  Did you know that the Dollar Store AND Family Dollar AND the gas station don't carry sprinkles?!?  I tore through my cabinets hoping to find some sprinkles and guess what?!?  I found some from Alanna's last birthday in the very very back.  Surely sprinkles don't have expiration dates, right?!? 
 I smoothed them out and covered them in sprinkles and they ended up being okay.  WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment