Tuesday, September 11, 2012


My Nastics:(AKA Gymnastics)

She's been to only two lessons, but has gotten to do some really fun things!  She loves it and can't wait to go each Saturday.  She has a little friend named Addyson in her class that she has fun with too.  It's just the cutest thing seeing these little ones running around and flipping and walking on the balance beam.

On a side note: They've been playing a lot of news clips from 9/11 on TV recently and Alanna saw one of them.  She said "That mean plane flew right into that building!  But it's okay mom, because it's just pretend, right?!?"  I had to very carefully explain that it wasn't pretend and that it happened before she was born.  I don't want to scare her, but it's a part of history and wanted to explain it as much as you can explain something like that to a three year old.  She was so sad.  I'm STILL sad.  I'll never forgot.
























No comments:

Post a Comment