Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Funnies:

We are going out of town for a small vacation for a couple of days, so this will be my last post for the week.

Today, we saw a man that had ace bandages on his arms.  They went from his wrists to his elbows.  Alanna saw them and pointed and said "Mom, I found a leper!"  OH MY WORD!  Thankfully we were in the car and no one heard her!  To her credit though, she has a little picture Bible and it has a picture of the ten lepers that went to see Jesus.  Their arms and legs are covered in bandages, so the man DID look like the lepers in her Bible. 

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my cuteness! Where does she get this stuff? LOL! When I need a laugh or I'm feeling down...all I have to do is come read about Alanna. ;) Hehe!

    ReplyDelete