Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You, Me, And A Cup Of Tea:

We got invited to go with our friends to a tea party with the Sugar Plum Fairy in our local Nutcracker play.  It was SO cute.  All these little girls got to dress up in their fancy dresses and all the teens and young girls from the theater dressed up in their ballet costumes and served the little girls.  We had tea and cupcakes. (of course!)  Then it was time for the Sugar Plum Fairy to read the Nutcracker book to the girls.
This is the ONLY picture I got. (DOH!)  Well, we got one taken with the Sugar Plum Fairy, but I don't have it yet.  They are supposed to email it to me.  Anywho, this was such a fun little thing that Alanna and I got to do together and she had a complete blast.  A lady stopped me on the way out and complemented how Alanna listened to the book and had an attention span longer than some of the bigger girls. =)  Always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment