Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Date With Daddy:
Daddy took Alanna to the arcade at the "moviater" and she got to play her favorite game.  Yes, Cie-J Brown has influenced his three year old to love video games.  It cracks me up.  He works the gas pedal but she drives and shifts the gears.  Next time I will tag along and get some video of it.  It's hysterical!

She came home with a handful of flowers and was grinning ear to ear. =)  I'm not sure what else or where else they went, but that's okay with me.  I really love their time together and want it to be special for them.

I love LOVE that he takes her on special dates.  I hope she learns how a man should treat her in the future (the DISTANT future) and also that she will look back and treasure these times with her daddy.

P.S. She insisted that she had to wear a skirt on their date.  Sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment