Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Funnies: (because I thought it was Friday already and had this prepared)

1. Sometimes when Alanna is driving me crazy, I will tell her "girl, you are driving mommy...." and before I can finish she will yell "NUTS!"

2. Alanna wanted to wear her ring to bed and I told her she couldn't.  She piped up and said "but daddy said I could."  Knowing he would never agree to that, I told her that I knew she was lying.  She said "It was my other father."  Just had to laugh.

3. We caught Alanna playing "kill, kill, kill" with her 
Barbies.  I blame daddy and his games.  (Now, before you get your panties in a wad, she was only saying it and not acting it.  Cie-J plays a very old game on his laptop where little men shoot aliens.  It's nothing graphic and she loves to watch them waddle and run.  That's all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment