Tuesday, January 29, 2013

True Story:

Remember the picture from last week with Alanna holding her carnations from her date with daddy?  Well, they've been on the dining room table and one day Alanna wanted to smell them but couldn't quite reach them, so she grabbed two of them and pulled them to herself to smell them.  And they broke!  So all the pretty flowers were standing tall and those two flowers were hanging down.  She was heartbroken!!  She was so sad that she broke them because she didn't mean to.  After crying she said "I'm gonna pray to Jesus to fix my flowers!!  He'll fix them for me!"  That night she said a prayer at bed time and I'm not even joking...the next morning she ran to the table and those two flowers were standing up tall again!  SERIOUSLY!!  I was shocked!  I wish I could have gotten before and after pictures.  When Cie-J came home I showed him and he was speechless too.  Just crazy!!!  So...anyone have a prayer request for Alanna to pray about???  =)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Bless her heart!
    If adults all had the same faith little children do!

    ReplyDelete