Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Funnies:

Mickey Mouse paid a visit to Alanna at her 'school' for Valentine's Day.  I knew she would be SO excited.
He brought her a balloon bouquet, a giant size card, and a brown stuffed bear.  Then he passed out special treats to her friends in her class.  It was so much fun.

Now to the funny part.....
As I picked her up yesterday, I asked her if she had had a good day and if she was so excited for her special visitor at school.  Our conversation went something like this:

Me: So, did you have a great day today?
A: Yes, but I need to ask you a question.
Me: Okay, what?
A: Mom, who was it really inside that Mickey?
Me: What do you mean?
A: I really know that someone was inside that Mickey case.  They just borrowed his dress.
Me: Well, it was one of Mickey's helpers.  They helped him come to surprise you.
A: Well, I think it was an old man inside a Mickey case, but it's okay because I still liked him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!  
This kid cracks me up!       

No comments:

Post a Comment