Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Model For A Day:

Alanna got to be a model for a day.  She was SO excited!  
A children's boutique in San Angelo put out a casting call on Facebook for little models for their store website.  I submitted Alanna and they called me and said they wanted her! FUN!

She got to wear this adorable pink outfit that she loves because it has a "spinny skirt"!!!!
"
She snapped right into character in front of that camera and the photographer said "she's a natural at this."  HAHA!  She just has had millions of pictures taken of her in her short little three years of life.
I asked if I could snap a couple of action shots for my blog and they said yes.  I was excited to be able to share the behind the scenes shots.  And the best news is....I get a copy of the edited imagines from the photo shoot on CD next week!  I'm one proud mama. 
I love my beautiful girl.

And you know what...she's becoming just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment