Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Funnies:

#1 - Right as I was putting dinner on the table, Cie-J decided that he needed to use the restroom.  Alanna yelled out to him "Daddy, hurry back or your food will get moldy!!"  Having NO clue why she would say that or where she got it from, we laughed, and he went and took care of his business.  When he came back, he started to eat his blueberries and noticed one that was full of white fuzz.  He looked at me and said, "Honey, this one has moldDid you not notice it?"  Alanna IMMEDIATELY piped up with "SEE DADDY!!!!  I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!  YOUR FOOD GOT MOLDY!!!!!!"

#2 - As we were running a little late one day, I said "Alanna, you need to hustle so we won't be late for gymnastics."  She looked at me, shrugged, and said "But mom, it's only like 3 miles away!" 

HAVE A BLESSED EASTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment