Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Funnies:

Alanna and I found a certain movie at Target that Cie-J has been wanting for awhile.  I went ahead and bought it and told her that we would hide it in the closet and save it for Father's Day.  She agreed and we decided to keep it a secret between us.  (You see where this is going already?)  

That night when he came home from work, she whispered to him that she had a secret.  Then she said a little louder that we had bought him a Father's Day present.  I reminded her that it was a secret and not to tell.  She agreed and went off into her play room to play while I made supper.  A short time later, she went and got her stuffed cat and put it on Cie-J's lap and then in a very high pitched voice she said "We got you a new movie for Father's Day!!!"  Then she quickly put her hands on her hips and in total disgust said "OH NO!  My kitty told Daddy about his Father's Day surprise!"

Oh my word...we ROLLED in laughter!  What more did I expect from a three year old?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment