Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Funnies:

Our dog has been sick lately.  There are about 15 spots in my house to prove it!  ICK!!

Anywho, Alanna goes to Awana Club on Wednesday nights and last Wednesday, her teacher asked her how her week had been going.  Alanna's response was "It's going pretty good, but my dog has diarrhea!"  Her teacher was on a mission to find me after church to tell me this story.  She said they all rolled as Alanna told her story.

As I buckled her in her carseat to go home, I asked her about her conversation with her teacher and her class that night.  She quickly put her hand on her hip and gasped saying 'WHAT? She told you?????" 

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have to publish/print this blog into book form...and lay it out on a table at her graduation party/open house for everyone to read. The girl cracks me up! Haha!

    ReplyDelete