Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Funnies:

I had to go to the doctor this week and of course Alanna had to go with me...

#1 - While waiting for the doctor in the exam room, Alanna noticed the posters on the walls.  They were drawings of the human body both inside and out and both male and female.  She had a million questions and told me that the girl had a crack and the boy had a pointer!  She asked me what the crack was called and I casually told her the correct name for it.  She repeated it after me and then thought about it for a second.  She said "That's a weird name mom.  Let's just say front bottom."  DEAL!

#2 - The doctor ordered some lab work for me.  Alanna asked if I was going to have a shot.  I told her yes and she became greatly concerned for me.  She asked if it would hurt and if I was going to cry.  I told her it WOULD hurt  a little, but I wouldn't cry.  She grabbed my arm and said "It's okay mom, I can cry for you." =D

#3 - Lastly, the doctor ordered me to pee in a cup.  Unfortunately, I had to take Alanna with me for that too.  We went into the bathroom and started with my business.  She, in her very loud three year old voice, said "What is going on here mom?!?!  What ARE you doing?"  When I had to put it in a small door she wanted to know who was in there and why they wanted my pee cup! The entire rest of the day she would ask me why I peed in that cup.  Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment