Alanna LOVES cake in a mug. It's easy to make and it's just the right portion when you want something sweet! We have one at least 4 times a week. The best part about it, is that there is no flour, no sugar, and it's really healthy. I got the recipe from my Trim Healthy Mama book. (pg. 379)
1. Crack an egg into a mug and whisk well with a fork.
2. Add 2 heaping Tbs cocoa powder.
3. Add 3-4 tsp of stevia powder. (or sweetener of your choice)
4. Add 1/2 tsp baking powder.
5. Add a dash of vanilla.
6. Add 1 Tbs of water.
7. Add 1 level Tbs of coconut oil. (doesn't matter if it's liquid or solid from being cold)
8. Stir vigorously. (a mini workout for your right arm!)
9. Microwave for 1 minute.
*I am not a huge fan of the microwave, but this does not work in the oven.*
I know it looks like a lot, but it really isn't that big of a deal once you get the hang of it. You can melt a little butter on top of it, put a dollip of vanilla yogurt on it, or just eat it plain like Alanna. Either way, it's delicious!! Let me know if you try it!