Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Funnies:

1. (TMI) So you know it's time to shave your legs, when your child asks if she can brush your hair, and when you say yes and take your pony tail out, she says she means the hair on your legs. =/

2. I've been doing emergency drills with Alanna so she will know what to do in an emergency situation. (hopefully never!)  I asked her what the first thing she would do if I got hurt and was bleeding and couldn't talk.  My sweet girl said "Pray and ask Jesus to heal you!"  I let her know it was okay to call 911 first and THEN pray. =)

3. Alanna often kisses our dog. One day this week, she was in the playroom and let out a huge squeal.  I asked her if she was okay and she loudly proclaimed that she had found "one of Asha's butt hairs in her mouth."  After laughing hysterically, I told her that we say "bottom" instead of "butt" and that is the exact reason why we don't kiss the dog!  HAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment