Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday...

So this post may be totally random today.

#1 - Teen Mom Finale.  I cried.
I really hope MTV does an update on these girls.

#2 - Found out today my dog has arthritis.
Can I put icy hot on a dog?!?

#3 - My child licked the chair at the vet's office.  EWW!
Who needs a flu shot when you can get it all naturally?!?

#4 -  Alanna stood up in the bath tonight and tooted and then laughed and sat back down.
How do babies know this is funny?!?
#5 - My birthday is coming!  YAY!

Good thing I warned you this post would be random. 
It was.



Something Super: The rain today brought in some colder weather.
Something Rotten:  Having to buy medicine for my dog.



1 comment:

  1. She gets the tooting and laughing thing from her daddy and her Uncle Clint!

    ReplyDelete