Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friday Funnies...

This is a totally true story.
 
Several nights ago, Alanna woke up in the middle of the night crying.  This happens sometimes and she usually goes back to sleep on her own.
I woke up and laid there waiting to see if she went back to sleep.  Her cries became louder and louder and she started yelling "Mama!  Mama!"  
I knew it was time to go in there.
When I got in her room, she was standing and pointing at something.  I asked her what was wrong and she said "Mama....hat!"  Excuse me?!?  I asked her what she wanted again and she said "hat!" and put her hand on the top of her head.  She continued to say "hat" over and over.  
 
I told her it was time to go to sleep and laid her back down.  She immediately stood up, started crying, and saying "hat! hat! hat!"  
I got her Old Navy hat and put it on her head and kissed her goodnight.  She stopped crying, laid down, and fell right back asleep!!!
 
So from 2:00 in the morning until 8:30, my child slept with a hat on.  
 Today I am thankful for my Mom's Club.  We had a fun time today!

1 comment:

  1. This child is definitely YOUR child! She makes me laugh out loud! I miss her so very much.

    ReplyDelete