Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday...

I get a weekly email from babycenter.com that reminds me how big my little monkey is getting. 

Today they let me know that she is HALF WAY to being two years old.  WHAT?!?
How did that happen?
Where did that half a year go?

Wasn't it just a month or so ago that we were blowing up balloons?
And getting the cupcakes ready?  And the smash cake.  Oh how I loved the smash cake!
And watching her take her first bites of sugar.
She was such a cute little birthday girl!!
So, who stole my six months?? Because it is not possible that it just flew by without me noticing!

P.S.
I do however, feel like we have already entered the terrible twos with this big girl attitude Alanna is sporting lately.  
OH MY!!

Today I am thankful for deep belly laughs with my baby girl.  We both laughed for a good 10 minutes on the couch today.  It was about....well...you'd just had to been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment