Thursday, October 27, 2011

Alanna's Busy Work:




I saw this idea on Pinterest...

Wait!!!  
Let me just insert here that if you have not explored the world of Pinterest, you must go RIGHT NOW and do so. 
I mean it.  GO!!!
Here, I'll even make it easy for you: CLICK HERE

 Okay...request an invite and wait for your turn.  
It's worth it!
So anyway, I saw this idea for preschoolers and thought that it would be a great busy project for Alanna.  You know, since you can spend millions of dollars on toys and games for kids and all they want to do is play with the box anyway.  

These were household items that I already had and could give to her to keep her busy while I started dinner.  Genious!

So I would call out the color "red" and Alanna would pull out all the red pipe cleaners.  And so on and so forth.  Once they were all out, she would have fun putting them all back in.

This is definitely something I will be bringing out weekly.  Cheap, easy, fun, and kept her attention for a good hour.  SCORE!

Now, go and see if you got your invite to Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment