Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Funnies:

Since our accident, I've been seeing the chiropractor daily and icing my lower back at night.  A couple of nights ago, I was on the couch with an ice pack and Alanna came and asked me for a "headache.  Ummm?  What?!?  Again, she said "Mommy, I want a headache."  Cie-J and I went to great lengths to try to come up with words that rhymed or sounded like "headache" but to no avail.

By this time she was starting to get frustrated with us saying "HEADACHE! HEADACHE! HEADACHE!!!!!!"  Finally (DUH!), we said "show us a headache" and she ran to the freezer and said "headache in here."  When Cie-J opened the freezer door, she grabbed an ice pack like I was using, and came and sat on the couch with me.  HAHA!  

OF COURSE!  She wanted a wowie to ice down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment