Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Alanna's First Pony Ride:


We went to our friend Wyatt's birthday party. We had a blast.  It was a cowboys and indians party, so Alanna got to dress up like a little cowgirl again.  She LOVES her boots and loves to wear them.  
 Here she is waiting in line for her turn to ride the pony.  To be honest, I didn't really think she'd go through with it.  I thought she was too little and wouldn't like it and would need me to walk with her.  BOY OH BOY WAS I WRONG!!!
 Look at that ear to ear grin! 
She hopped right up on that horse (with a little help), put her feet in the stirrups, and sat up as tall as she could.  I guess I should say pony and not horse though.  It was pretty small, but Alanna still looked so tiny on it!
 Off they went, all by herself!
 Coming back around.  
 
 I was so proud of her and a little sad at the same time.  My baby is growing up and doesn't need me so much anymore.  

She of course, came straight home and said "Daddy, I rode a donkey!!"  HAHA!



No comments:

Post a Comment