Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Funnies:

 This child of mine just about made me pull out all my hair yesterday.  I was in my bedroom getting ready for the day while she was watching a Disney show.  I came out of my room to find her with poop smeared on her shirt, pants, hands (up to her elbows), the mirror and the carpet.  I had told her earlier that morning that if she went pee pee on the potty all day without any accidents, that we could go and see Christmas lights at night.  

I think in her little two year old brain, she thought "uh oh, I pooped in my pull up and if my mom finds it, I won't get to see the Christmas lights tonight."  The only problem with her plan was what to do with the poop once it was out of her pull up!  


I walked out of my room and she immediately said "Mommy, there's no poo poo in my pull up!"  Then I saw it.  Everywhere.  But she was technically right, there was no poop in her pull up.


P.S. I just found this blog and THIS recipe and OH. MY. WORD. it sounds fantastic.  Why didn't I think of spaghetti IN the garlic bread?!?  I may need to attend "Carbs Addicts Anonymous." 

P.P.S.  Only a mom of a toddler can have a story about poop AND a yummy recipe in one blog post!!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment