Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Present of Christmas:
 
Ever since Alanna saw the first wrapped present under the tree, Alanna had begged us to open them. 
(lesson learned for next year!)

She came and told me that daddy said she could open one, then went and told him that I said she could.  When that didn't work, she told me that Nana said she could open one.  Later that evening, before bed, she said that Jesus said she could open one.  HA! 

 A couple of days later, Cie-J's house shoes completely ripped apart and he couldn't wear them anymore.  He wanted to go and get some news ones which forced me to tell him that there was a new pair of them under the tree for him.  BUT...I told him if we going to get to open a present up...his daughter should get to also.
She started ripping and didn't stop until that sucker was open. When she got it open, she saw that it was a new VeggieTales Movie, and yelled out "OH MY DOSH!!!"  Cie-J and I just looked at each other wondering which one of us she had heard that from.  It was SOOOO funny.
 We couldn't wait for her to open her other presents because this was just too much fun.  Seeing the magic of Christmas through a little kids eyes just brought back all the magic to us too.  I have tons of pictures of her opening gifts...so bear with me for the next day or two because I want to put a few of them on here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment