Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Alanna's Got A Badge:

This girl just cracks me up.  Today I had to go to the police station to pay for a ticket. (Hey, I didn't know it was an active school zone. AND I am able to do defensive driving since I have no tickets on my record.)  The police officer at the door was really nice and Alanna quickly shouted "He looks like Papaw Salt!"  The guy thought it was so cute and totally played the papaw part.  He went and got her a little plastic badge and said she could be a helper.  She was THRILLED!

THEN....

She told him "If mommy drives too fast, a police man will stop her and give her a ticket!"  Somehow the voice a 2 year old is supremely louder than a station full of people.  Many people were laughing.  She also said that "red light means stop."  The guy was impressed and asked her what the green light means.  She replied "green light means go."  He commented at how smart she was and then asked if she knew what the yellow light means.  She quickly said "GO FASTER!!!!"  


Uh oh....


No comments:

Post a Comment