Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Funnies:

1.  While in the car yesterday Alanna yells "Ewww...I smell a toot!  Mommy did it!!"  I said that I didn't and asked her if SHE did it.  She said "Yep, it was me!"
 
2.  As I'm driving, Alanna says "mommy let's go up that mountain!" I quickly look around and then remember (duh) I live in San Angelo and there are no mountains. Again she says, "mommy, let's go up that mountain!" I told her there were no mountains but she insisted. I asked her to show me the mountain and she points to the Coors Light truck that we are following.


3.  While in the doctor's office, Alanna sees a chart of different types of pollen and mold and allergens in the air.  She loudly says "look at all the moles on that picture!"

4.  And speaking of moles, her daddy told her that he has a 'barking mole' and when she looks at it or touches it (on his arm) he barks at her.  She loves it.  Thinks it's hysterical.  The nurse comes in yesterday at her appointment and she has a mole on her nose.  YEP, you guess it...she points and says "you have a barking mole!!!"

5.  While using a public restroom at the mall (Alanna had already pottied and it was my turn) she loudly praises me for going pee pee.  Nice.  Then she loudly says "And mommy, do you need to poo poo too?"  I whisper 'no' and can hear ladies in the neighboring stalls snickering.  Then she says "well, can you make a toot?"  (She obviously hears that a lot)  I quickly whisper that I was done and didn't need to poo poo or toot.  THEN....she says "mommy, why do you have hair right there on your bottom?"  AHHHHH!!!  I can hear full on laughter in the women's bathroom at this point.  I just wanted to stay in that stall all day and not come out.


This child keeps me rolling on a daily basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment