Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Funnies:

(yeah, yeah, I know...it's not Friday, but these things happen ALL THE TIME and I forget about them by the time Friday rolls around.)

#1 - As I'm getting dressed, Alanna comes in my room and says "Oh, mommy your naked!!"  I told her that I was, but that I was getting dressed.  She asked what I was putting on (my bra) and I asked her if she remembered what it was called.  She thought for a second and then said "Oh yeah!  A boobie sack!!"  I almost wet my pants laughing so hard.

#2 - Alanna has started to really fight nap time.  The only time she falls asleep is if we are driving.  Yesterday I was so frustrated that I ended up loading her up and driving around for a good 15 minutes.  She talked for the first 10 and then got pretty quiet.  I thought she was almost asleep, but then yelled out "Mommy, where are we going????"  So much for that idea.

#3 - As I'm putting Alanna to bed, she pats my head and says "Mommy, can I call you "talks a lot" cause you do talks A LOT!!!  (there is a robot on disney channel called 'dance a lot' and I'm pretty sure she got her idea from him.  Either way I was cracking up!)


No comments:

Post a Comment