Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mamaw's In Da House, er, Fort:

As soon as Alanna found out that Mamaw was coming for a visit, she started creating an agenda in her mind of all the things they would be doing together..

First thing on the list, she was 100% sure that Mamaw would get in her fort with her.  Second was that Mamaw would sleep in her bed with her.  And third, was that she would swing and slide outside with 

I told Alanna that Mamaw would have her own bed and that she most likely wouldn't be getting in her fort with her.  Guys, this is a computer box.  Not a spacious, fun play house.  A BOX.  And Mamaw is claustrophobic to boot!  I kept telling Alanna that I didn't think Mamaw would get in her fort with her, just so she would be prepared. 

After we picked Mamaw up from the airport and came home, I walked into the playroom and found this: 

 HAHAHA!!  Sure enough, Alanna had talked Mamaw into getting inside her fort!!  I had to run and get my camera for a picture.  I peeked inside the tiny window on the side and saw a bunch of smiles.  Alanna was THRILLED that Mamaw was in her fort, and I secretly think Mamaw was just as thrilled to be in there with her. ;)
Thanks Mamaw for making her dreams come true. =)

This little red head has now gotten Nana in her tent and Mamaw in her fort.  I'm thinking she might have some sort of grandma super power.


No comments:

Post a Comment