Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy & Sad:

So that picture from yesterday....it makes me both crack up and sad at the same time.

We do a points chart for good behavior and once it is full, Alanna gets to choose a reward.  A small one.  But she has been talking about walkie talkies for over a month now, so I bought a cheap cheap pair from the dollar store for her reward.  She was thrilled!  I was proud of her for filling her chart and that she had worked so hard for the walkie talkies that she had wanted for so long.  She immediately turned them on and then said "who can use these with me?"

Then I got sad.  WHY IN THE WORLD would I buy walkie talkies for an only child?!?  DOH!  I felt so bad.  Bless her heart, she wanted so badly to use them and play all afternoon, and I did for a long time, but then I had to do some stuff around the house.  She kept saying "but who can play with me?"

Then I found her with the dog and snapped a picture.
Too cute.  So sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment