Wednesday, October 17, 2012

She's Got A Mission:

Living in a military town, we see a lot of airmen in their ABUs when we are out and about.  Alanna was so happy that she 'matched' them. (such a girl, right?!?) Daddy asked her if she was going to go into the Air Force some day and she immediately said "maybe...we'll see."  HA!  
Then we tried on the flight suit...
Then she loudly exclaimed that she was going to fly a rocket ship!!!  This girl...what will we do with her?!?

I have to take a second and brag too......
Yesterday when I picked her up from school, her teacher took me aside and told me how wonderful Alanna is at school.  YAY!  She told me how she really cares for her friends and shares things with them and shows concern when they get hurt or upset.  I was SO proud!  I told Alanna how happy I was to get a good report from her teacher, and she said "Mom!  My Fruits of the Spirit were showing!"  HAHA!  Can you tell what we've been learning about?  So cute and I had to write it so I would remember it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment