Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ugly Doll:
Alanna is a professional claw machine winner.  She has won THREE times in the last few months.  (and we don't play them all the time either)  This weekend, she had gotten a few dollars in the mail and wanted to try the claw machine at Wal-Mart.  I gave her two quarters and wouldn't you know, she won again!!!  This time, the machine was full of Halloween dolls.  I was hoping to at least get a pumpkin or white ghost, or at the very least a Frankenstein, but instead she gets the ugly zombie guy.  Great.

She carried him all around the store with her and called him 'my boy'. She insisted to sleep with him at nap time too.  When she woke up from her nap, she yelled for me to come in her room.  She had thrown him across the room and he was face down.  She said "Mama, I don't want this boy to sleep with me anymore!  I can't like him anymore."  HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment