Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Funnies:

1.  I was wearing an Arkansas Razerback shirt that a friend sent me, and Alanna said "Oh mom, I just love that aardvark on your shirt!"

2.  While shopping at Target, Alanna told me that she "had been dying for some chocolate milk".  (It's funny, because she's had it like twice in her whole life.)  I reminded her that she is allergic and that we can't buy it.  She said "But I'm allergic to cow's milk and that milk is bunny milk."  I asked her how she knew that and she said "it has a bunny on it!"  It was nesquick.

3.  We visited a new chiropractor in our new town and he was a nut!  We will NOT be going back.  When we got to the car, Alanna said that she didn't like that chiropractor and that she didn't want to see him again.  I agreed and mentioned how crazy he was acting.  She agreed and said "Yeah, I was like WHAAAAAT?" <---in a high pitched valley girl voice.  Maybe you just had to have been there but it was so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment