Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Funnies:

 So I'm downstairs finishing up the dishes while Cie-J is upstairs helping Alanna with her bath, when all of a sudden, she comes down and surprises me with this foil hat.  I instantly knew this was the work of her daddy. But this was funny to me on several different levels.  Firstly, she was yelling about aliens and it was cute.  Secondly, her "Home Alone" pose was too much!  Love it!
Lastly, this top was a dress she wore for her six month pictures and the pants were added when she was about 12 months old.  I couldn't believe it still fit!  I asked her what was up and she said that daddy found these 'jammies' in her closet.  I know for a fact they were in the very top of her closet in a pile of keepsake clothes.  LOL!  He claims they were the first thing he saw, so he put them on her.  Such a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment