Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Birthday Wrap Up:


 Lastly, we let Alanna open her main birthday gift.  She has been wanting an Elsa doll since we saw the movie around the first of the year.  They have been sold out everywhere!!  We would check Wal-mart and Target often and I'd even check online about once a week.
 We had told her that she most likely wouldn't get an Elsa doll for her birthday because we just couldn't find one.  She was sad, but understood.  Then...one random day, I found one on Amazon!  They apparently had them in stock for one day and they sold out in a matter of hours!!  I just happened to get one of them!!
I was ecstatic and couldn't wait for Alanna to open it!  She pretty much reacted just how I thought she would. =)  I think it's safe to say she was happy.  Haha.

Overall, it was a great birthday...probably her best one yet!  We are so thankful for our wonderful friends here and our family (all too far away).

No comments:

Post a Comment