Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday Funnies...

***WARNING***
This story might be TMI for some folks.

Alanna follows me everywhere these days and I mean EVERYWHERE!
Lately, she's been imitating my every move as well.
SO....she finds a pantyliner in my room a few days ago and proceeds to peel the backing off of it. She marches right up to me and lifts my shirt and sticks it on my stomach.

The funny part is...she clapped for herself when she was finished.  =)  
For the record, I have never clapped for myself.  I don't know where she got that part.

Something Super: I am putting up the Christmas tree this weekend!!
Something Rotten:  Alanna is getting four teeth at the same time.  This means very little sleep.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!
    That is tooooooo funny!
    I love it! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like someone else I know that used to do things like that... =)

    ReplyDelete