Thursday, November 25, 2010

Friday Funnies...

I am at the bank to see about opening up a new checking account.
I have to go in the manager  guy's little office. 
It's seriously the size of a postage stamp. 

He is talking to me about the different types of accounts they have when all of a sudden Alanna rips a HUGE fart!!!
I WAS MORTIFIED!

I wanted to say "that wasn't me" but I couldn't make any noise come out of my mouth.  He obviously heard it but was trying VERY hard to stay professional and keep going like nothing happened.

At that moment...Alanna busted out laughing and said "poo poo!"
He and I both cracked up and at that moment, the appointment was over.
And by the way, she was right.



Today I am thankful for Buffalo Wild Wings.  It was our Thanksgiving meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment