Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful...


Today I am reminded to be thankful.

I am thankful for a Savior.  
I am thankful that He loves me no matter what.

I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for a husband that provides for me so that I get the privilege of staying home with my daughter.
I am thankful for a beautiful, smarty pants, and healthy little red head that melts my heart daily.

I am thankful for the country we live in and the men and women that give their lives daily for that freedom.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I think we should be thankful every single day of the year.  Instead of putting my usual tag at the end of my blog of "something super and something rotten"  everyday; I think I will change that to something I am thankful for everyday.

P.S. YAY...Christmas is SOO close now!!
 I am thankful for a good job that brought my hubby and I to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment