Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Funnies:

        Last week Alanna was sick with pneumonia again (actually, she is still sick this week too but not near as bad) so I pre-loaded my blog with stuff to update and didn't get to post the Friday Funnies.

SO........

Last week we were at the Dr's office, and you know how the wait is at those places, LOOOOOONG. 

I had to go to the bathroom but kept telling myself to just hold it and wait, and go when I get home.
(I have an aversion to public bathrooms but that's a WHOLE other post)  The nurse had called us back but we had been waiting almost 30 minutes in that little room and had not seen the doctor yet.

So finally, I opened the door and told the nurse that I REALLY had to go and couldn't hold it.  She smiled and said I could come around to the secret 'nurse only' bathroom at the nurse's station.  NICE!  That means it wasn't so public.

I go in, do my business (with Alanna with me of course) and while we were heading back to our room, Alanna looks at all the nurses standing there (about 8 or 9) and yells "MOMMY GO POO POO!!!!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


Thanks Alanna.  Lovely.


I ran back to our room without making any eye contact with the nurses.  I bet that's the LAST time they offer the secret bathroom to anyone.




  
 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! TOO FUNNY! We were at a birthday party not long ago, and Bailey wasn't feeling great so she put her head down in my lap. The place where the birthday party was located was kind of "white trash" and smelly, so while she's down there, and I'm sitting on the floor she yells, "Mommy, your bottom smells!" OMG! I was mortified! That isn't mommy's bottom! That's the floor! HAHA

    ReplyDelete