Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bread-cicle:

Alanna came up to me a few days ago and asked for a "bread-cicle."  I went to the freezer, chuckling, and got her a popcicle.  She looked at me like I was nuts and said, "no mom, NOT a popsicle, a bread-cicle!"

I had no idea what she meant, so I had her say it again.  She grabbed my finger and said she would show me.  She took me to the pantry and pointed to these skinny bread sticks that we have that are kinda like pretzels.  
 (no, she doesn't have lipstick on, not sure what was going on with my camera that day.)
OH HOW FUNNY!  BREAD-CICLE!  
I get it now.
(again....no, she doesn't have a black eye.  Dumb camera!)

This girl cracks me up how she just comes up with words.  She STILL tells me she needs to "blow her sneeze."  Too cute.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment