Thursday, May 31, 2012

More Plant Please! (With Sauce);

Alanna loves to eat salad.  Mamaw was here and was a witness to her eating it.  She always asks for 'sauce' though.  Sauce can be anything from ketchup to ranch to gravy to BBQ sauce.  We never know which 'sauce' she is talking about. =)
 I caught her taking her last few bites, but that white smear on her plate is where the salad used to be.
As long as I get to be in charge of what goes inside my child's body, I will make sure she gets good food like this.  I hope and pray she still has her good food habits once she is old enough to choose for herself.

Just the other day, she said "Mom, I can't like donuts because they make my tummy hurt, right?!?  Can we go get donuts and just TRY them to see if my tummy hurts?"  HAHA!  I told her we could get a donut on her birthday.  She has already started the count down.


No comments:

Post a Comment