Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day Mani/Pedi:

Alanna and I went together to get a pedicure for Mother's Day.  She sat on my lap and did great!  She visited with the lady next to us and the guy that was working on me.  She kept saying 'that's sooo pretty!" 

When I was done, the guy asked if she would like to wear the same color as mommy?  He didn't have to ask twice.  She was THRILLED.  I agreed.

She kept asking if she could paint her finger nails too.  I said no, because she still puts them in her mouth some.  She said that she NEEDED a sparkly pink color on her nails.  The guy went and found the perfect shade.  Thanks guy.  She begged but I said no.  Then he said, "I just do it for free, okay?"

What's a mom to say to that?

Her favorite part was putting them under the light to dry.  It was too cute!  How in the world did I go in to get pampered and my daughter comes out with a full mani/pedi?!?  HAHA!


Thanks to Papa and Nana for the card and the cash that paid for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment