Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Funnies:

1. Our landlord came to fix our kitchen sink.  Right when he was under there and unaware, Alanna came up behind him and poked him in the rear with her nerf sword!!!  I have NO IDEA what would provoke her to do this.  She knows how to play nicely.  I think it was more out of curiosity to see what would happen.  He jumped and hit his head, she cracked up laughing, and I was terribly mortified.

2. Alanna's bed time is 8:30pm.  She called me in her room about 9:06pm and said "Mommy, I just 'membered something.  You said I could have a popsicle today and I didn't have one.  Can I have one tomorrow for breakfast?"  I told her if she remembered in the morning, then we could discuss it.

3.  Alanna told me that boys have a "pointer".  I don't even want to discuss this or validate what she said so I just said "oh, okay" and ended it there. Not. Even. Three. Yet.  !!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete