Friday, April 12, 2013

New Friends: Logan & Molly


Logan is 2.5 and Alanna is 3.5, but they had a total blast together.  They Mickey Mouse as a common interest, so they bonded quickly.  Oh, and Penny.  Penny is Logan's dog.
Logan's parents invited us over for dinner and to play Rock Band.  Cie-J and I used to spend hours playing this game before we had Alanna.  Turns out, the kids ended up playing and doing a great job!  Molly is 10.5 months old and sang and slobbered all over the microphone.  Logan did great on the guitar and Alanna LOVED the drums! (We had it on no fail.  That means they could play and play and never fail)

Fun night.

Funny:
A couple of nights ago, we were praying before bed and Alanna said "Jesus please help me to keep my voice in my throat sometimes so I won't say mean things to my friends."  (She had told a friend earlier that day, that if she came to our house that our dog would bite her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment